BFortier

/report vs /911

Come on in, have a seat. I need to talk to you... Would you like anything to drink before we begin?.. No? Alright.

Well, let's cut to the chase then. Ehem.

The next time you /911 for something you should /report, I will find you, and I will skullfuck you.

...On a serious note, let this serve as an educational topic. I successfully executed my first patrol last evening. One thing that I noticed is that a lot of players must think that police are admins or something. Vehicles stuck in buildings, car rammers, DMers, and non-RP galore. It's insane. If the situation is not IC, don't RP it. Report it.

Let's think objectively; you call 911 because this guy is car ramming or DMing (those are the most common). Why?

1) You're taking me away from another situation that I could potentially RP.

2) All I can do is start shooting back when he shoots at me. And I'm not going to use an M4 either, I don't break rules for rule breakers. So all you're doing is inviting another player to be DMed.

So here's our lesson of the day:

If the player has not RPed, don't RP it, report it.

Come on now guys, say it with me;

"If the player has not RPed, don't RP it, report it."

Very good job, guys! :)

• Upvote 1

Also what kind of a retard would use /911 for /report it just sounds dumb.

A lot of people apparently if someone needs to bring this up. I thought this was common logic as well. :confused:

I think never did it, but i do call 911 alot for abandoned/suspect vehicles, like if i see some abandoned vehicle in a heavy traffic zone i call the police. 2 times now that i have find 2 police vehicles 1 on the side of the road and other in the middle and call it.

I think never did it, but i do call 911 alot for abandoned/suspect vehicles, like if i see some abandoned vehicle in a heavy traffic zone i call the police. 2 times now that i have find 2 police vehicles 1 on the side of the road and other in the middle and call it.

Even though that's an OOC thing due to the client/server crashes, I'm not too concerned with that, at least I can go over there and move the car. There's always the option of reporting and telling the admins that the PD Cruisers need to be towed. They should have access to /towcars.