Doofenshmirtz

Rebel Radio

I have an idea for an in game live radio station as a path people can choose to go down for a legal job. I believe that the radio station could be placed at the rebel radio location and we could stay up to date on Weazel news and announce the things on their newspaper live on the radio. The concept I have in mind for the radios is kind of like a one way walkie talkie that the host could talk and play music through while other people could have a speaker setup and everyone in the proximity could hear what's going down. We could have a few hosts throughout the day taking different set shifts and this would allow the people of los santos to have live music at all times that they could all listen together to. When someone isn't hosting the radio they could be hired on as a DJ for a cost and be hired to play parties or just provide music to the people when they want it like if they're chilling at the pier.  We could also have a better way of providing more current events for people as we would be talking to them live, such as if a party was going down and someone wanted an ad on the radio along with Weazel we could do that for them. I feel as though our outfits wouldn't be suits and ties like Weazel news but more of our personal choice or more modernly fashionable outfits as we're radio announcers. The type of vehicles we could drive would be vans of course due to us needing to keep our equipment in the back of them.

Edited by Doofenshmirtz