GigiTheHost

Cain Anderson -- Chapter One : From the start

9ebf8b75a7.jpgApril 11th, 2021

Finally, an office. Somewhere to finally put myself together. It's been about 3 years since I last sat down and decided to write to myself. Probably one of the best things my therapist told me to do. Fucking city is so hectic, getting to this point almost felt like a pipe dream. Well, lets pickup where I last left off. I just got off the plane from my last deployment. Ears still ringing from the turbines. Found out I was getting put down as a recruiter for the last bits of my contract.

The ringing never stopped.

It wasn't long before the tinnitus became an issue. Couple appointments here and there, medically discharged just before I turned 23. The more I think about it, the more I realize how good I really had it before coming here to Los Santos. Paid by the government till I die, easy job at a gun shop, and an apartment just to myself. Easy life. But I just got bored. And that was my mistake. Next thing I know I get dropped off the bus stop to find two dead bodies in the road. I mean, the area is pretty shit, but that close to a police department? I thought one of them was alive, but I got close enough to see how blue he was. Thank god I don't have PTSD. I'm positive that would send someone down a spiral. 

I guess I got to close to the body, though. Some gang asshats basically forced me in their car asking why I was leering over their dead friend. I told them I just got here, and that won me a punch to the face and my pockets stolen. I just got that phone too. Anyways, time flies by and I started making friends here and there. Actually got my car imported pretty fast, which surprised me. Around then, becoming a cop in this city started looking better and better. Pier covered with dickheads, the Paleto area just crawling with robberies and murders, like, what the fuck? It was around that time that I finally figured out what I wanted to do in this city. Like actually have a passion for. A media company. Weazel just spams my phone with texts about bullshit I don't care about and now here I am in my new office, typing away. Anderson Media will definitely become the media tyrant I want it to become. I even got a few events planned out for promoting myself. Next step, get the money. How? LSPD. That didn't go as planned however.

Three times. Three fucking times I got denied by the LSPD. Granted, the last one was my fault, but fuck man, three god damned times. I was so pissed I flipped off half of the department and said fuck you to about three officers before storming out of there. I know it was my fault, but I just lost it. Chief of Police sent me a few emails after that, basically explaining that I was now banned from applying for the next 6 months. I started work at LSC a couple weeks before this, but still, it stung. 

Since then, I dedicated almost all of my time to working at LSC. I even got a girlfriend during all this. I am lucky, but I have never been a relationship guy. I don't know what it is about her, but she has got me on her own leash. Met a girl named Jasmine, about a month prior to all of this, who is pretty much a God compared to most of the people in the city, and she has basically been a mentor going in to all of this. Cant thank her enough. Once I got enough saved, I paid the rent needed to get into this office. And with my two co-founders, we are going to make celebrities, run the best events, and just fucking make it in life, you know? I'll probably talk about the company more some other time. I got some stuff to do. 

Take it easy, me.