Brody King

Brody King - Automotive enthusiast, career con, and General of The Patriots.

Brody King

Automotive Enthusiast

So you want to know my story huh, well I hope this cant be used against me. I mean a lot of us had a shitty life ya know, but my family OWNED it. My father was a career con man and a damn good one at that. He was so smooth and well known that he was able to walk into almost any faction in the city, I seriously mean that too, I've seen him walk with Russians, Irish, Chinese, Drifters, MC's and hell he didn't even sweat it when he was doing small cons on the LSPD, so naturally I wanted to be like him. He stated training me at the ripe olé' age of 7, starting with some basic slight of hand and working all the way up to fully safe cracking. It has landed me in a bit of trouble but nothing so bad that I couldn't talk my way out of it, until I decided to try and con my principle down in Alabama. 

My father had been doing a long con on Ricky Labouskii and was in need of a get-a-way car, so I started doing what I do best, I started running my mouth, eventually tricking my principle into letting me take his car and picking my father up. It was at that time when I discovered my love for driving and the thrill of speed, it sparked something in me that lead to a full obsession and it changed quite a bit of my life. During that car chase I was able to make enough left turns to keep the cops off me and drop my father off with some of the Russians so he wouldn't be caught. After that the cops continued to chase me, and I was pulling away from them when I made a bad turn and clipped a truck that had two people in it. I caused them to flip the truck and it didn't look good.....

At that point I decided the con man life wasn't for me anymore, I quickly turned around and headed back to the accident. They was both hurt bad so I tried to help them but I honestly didn't know anything about saving a life, I had only been taught to con people. I stayed with them until help got there but the cops put me in cuffs immediately and took me off. I served quite some time because I took the charges for my father, while I was in there I got a job barbering to take sometime off my sentence. After 3 years of being in prison I got out and decided to pursue my barbering profession, later finishing and moving to this new city.

Godspeed, Brody King 455-9789 

Edited by Brody King