Xtrasuave

hi I want to be new but it seems I don't understand how to get in

I'm a streamer on twitch who wants to enjoy some good ol' rping for the first time in my life but I have no idea how to apply or why sometimes the website says it can't find my account.  I'm so lost.  Help me please HELP ME PLEASE!

I've already dl rageM and read the rules.  I've been on the discord dealing with the bot thing.  I just don't get it and I'm having a hard time trouble shooting which step I've messed up.  I literally bought this game to rp so again please help me!!!

Oh and hello soon to be friends!!!

Hello and welcome to the community!  To "apply" to the server you have to download the RAGE gta client.  Search for eclipse in all the servers and then you click on and it should open your game with the server loading.  Then you need to follow the prompts to apply.  Have a good day.

Edit rip my brain lol its RAGE sorry!

Edited by Robertson18
wrong information

Eclipse isn't on FiveM, you were correct with downloading Rage. I don't remember how to register as I did it back in 2017 but try looking for the server on Rage and attempt to connect to it. It may allow you to register that way or at least get you to the quiz.