qlI-9ydd_400x400.jpg.82da73f7ff6a14fb888b73ff437123b1.jpg

"They say you're not a real hustler if you can't lose it all and gain it right back.." - Antonio "Majik" Miranda

234140359_C67_e1XWYAAPfO-(1).jpeg.9b1fa08b45f349aa19d9517b2dbe5477.jpeg

Chapter 1 - "Home is where the Heat is"

"Years ago everyone knew who we were, the King Cobras they called us. We were feared and fearless, respected and praised, treated as Gods. & Then the feds came knocking.

After the notorious Flecca Bank Heist of 2015, life was sweet. We had it all - girls, guns, nightclubs - you name it. Dip was running our chopshop down in Vespucci when shit hit the fan. A man by the name of Vincent Caruso walks in asking about things he should've known nothing about, so naturally - Dip shot him. I can't blame him for his actions that day, none of us knew Vincent was a cop. Hell, we didn't even know they had a RECO case on the Kings to begin with, so we did what every surviving MC did in those times - scramble. We continued to grow our numbers, moved our  club even found new turf, but nothing kept them off our heels for long.

My brother Dip was incarcerated on several trumped charges and is now facing life in Los Santos Penitentiary, my brother Dook died in fedaralie gunfire, and me? I managed to make it out and back home to Liberty until the heat died down. 

Now everything is different. The lost have returned, police are on the prowl night and day and I can't catch a damn taxi to save my life.  But that won't stop me from taking back what's mine & that's the world chico, and everything in it."

Chapter 2 - "Lost"

1351500250_Screenshot2021-03-16211030.thumb.png.710b8843740b0bd0507519ce236b6213.png

"A few days passed in the city as I did what all honest hard working American's did best, get a damn job. This is the first time in my life I've ever had to have a job, but it sure beats going around getting robbed by unfamiliar faces day in and out, plus have you felt the sun out here? My skin is absolutely radiant right now. 

I decided to buy myself something I've been wanting since I left the city, something everyone who's felt the roar of 10,000 horses under their lap & that's a new bike. I came up on a used LCC Innovation that's an absolute demon on the road. I'd show you a picture, but I'm usually moving too fast to snap one. 

Of course with a new bike comes new roads, and with new roads come new friends.

I met possibly some of the coolest guys in the world, obviously I'm not going to tell you their names, but you would know us if you seen us. They taught me what it really means to survive in this city since my departure. We ran around day and night, payday was every hour. Granted nothing can ever replace the brothers that have put their lives on the line for me and our family, but this definitely reminded me of old times.

911091505_ECRP-ChopPop.thumb.png.9f6883bbf1838a023edad513f5700b47.png

Time went by as I continued to do what knew best. This is an episode of "True Life: I'm addicted to carjacking." and the best damn one you've ever seen.

Any tuner will tell you there's a different kind of rush having 400 horses under your feet, but there's an even greater rush when those 400 horses don't belong to you. I've seen and driven it all - from the high to the low end and everything in between. Buses, Security Vans, LSPD cruisers - if it drives, I'll get behind the wheel by any means. This was life, go to work while I look for work, and it WORKED..for awhile.

1250675679_ECRP-CopLock.thumb.png.520c27e4207938fa272ba7dd56844eed.png

As more and more tourist came to visit the city, the rate of crime increased and it seemed like everyone was focused on MY job market instead of following the beat and path, making things more complicated than need be. Let me explain.

It was a normal day - grab a van, snag a car and stab out of there - and the streets were quiet enough for me to clock in and out without an issue. I think I grabbed a few Warner's that day, nothing too fancy but enough to keep the lights of the RV on. After I clock out, I tend to hang out with a few of the oh so honest and respected employee's of the establishment until everyone else clears out - ya know, for safety and shit. The last thing I want to do is bury another friend in the same city as the rest of them. But my caring heart tends to be my biggest downfall in this city.

Anyways, there's too much traffic after I clock out. Normally you feel the love and brotherhood in the air, enough to know everyone's safe, but it felt tense as these guys roll up. To make a long story short, they stole an undercover cop car and didn't bother taking the tracker out before bringing it by. Next thing I know people are rushing over the hills screaming for us to put our hands up as the real culprit managed to flee. And that's how I ended up doing my first chunk of MAJOR time being back in town.

"Accessory to Grand Theft Auto and Operating a Chop Shop" they said.

366170207_ECRP-JailTime(Lockdown).thumb.png.a75c4519b22f6fd9c914f68dce2fb6f5.png

I spent those 5 years on lockdown and was greeted by no one when I left prison, that's when I knew things needed to change. 

Edited by Tony Miranda
updated storyline
  • Like 1