Myrtalli

BUG regarding new Mechanic Roadside System

Date and time (provide timezone): 20:40 (GMT) --- 04/03/2021 

Character name: Magnus Ragnarsson

Issue/bug you are reporting: I know that there is a bug being dealt with already with some bikes not being able to be repaired roadside at 0 health, but I just came across a car that did the same thing, which made me think the bug isnt specific to bikes but wondered if the individual GameObjects themselves weren't updated with the last update, like someone has left a bike or car at 0 somewhere and consistently logged on before the 8 hour timer removes the GameObject, therefore sustaining the GameObjects original state meaning that it still would follow old ruling and would have to be fixed at a mechanic shop. So i think the bug could be specific to individual vehicles that havent had their states updated in a long period of time rather than just bikes.

Expected behavior:  I should be able to repair cars at roadside that have 0 health

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Car was left behind a property at 0 health, I have photos to provide

Vehicle license plate number*: Was a customers car - Z18EDISL

bug1.png

bug2.png

I think as well, that if the car has been sitting in LE or HE for a long while, that also affects the game state, ive had a couple other cars that have been 0ed and both customers said they were bought from LE, coincidentally again, both vehicles were Warreners