Alexander Zhao

Jason Rhee

You want to hear my story? Very well. Hear it well...

I was born in Sweeney General Hospital, Portland View, Portland Island, Liberty City, State Of New York, the United States on the 16th of December 1995 my mother was then a firefighter and my dad a doctor in said hospital. As a kid, I would have peaceful learning languages such as Cantonese Chinese Mandarin Chinese and Korean. In 2001 when I was in 1st grade my uncle who was a part of the Chinese Triads got to my parent's house with me there with a gun told them to follow him and help him now they refused and then he shot them then pointed a gun at me. That's when he got arrested and I got sent to Ontario to live with my grandma they're having a hard time to adjust to Canada. As A kid there, I would study Quebec French and took courses in Metropolitan French and Dutch, as I found out my dad is Korean American mixed with Dutch and Irish American. In middle school, I took the BLS course and after high school, I studied at OCAD University In Ontario studying Cross-Disciplinary Art Life Studies then joined the Canadian Army then after finishing my service, I left Canada to Vice City where I joined the Police and met my current wife in 2016. On the 5th of July 2017 from what I understand, I got attacked Jamaican gang that I busted their boss and I was lucky because the officers found me and arrested them. I then resigned and for the next 3 years working as a medic in Vice City during which I had made my wife pregnant and had a son. I then chosen after my Aunt, Olivia Wu told me of this city to go there and I did after resigning from the EMS of Vice City.

After I got accepted to EMS, I worked my way to the certification only to hear that my wife died from a drive-by from a Jamaican gang. 

To be continued  

• Like 2
  • YAY 1
  • PogU 2
  • Upvote 1
  • hand 1