suchjelly

General questions about RP and the server.

You can spend money on clothes, cars, houses, and items at the convenient store. Try out the different jobs if you're getting bored with the Money Transporter. The different jobs are listed on the map, though the best paying jobs are through factions which you need to apply for on the forums. When you get tired of working, it's always good to enjoy some RP with other players. The only way to really do that at the moment is to make some friends and create some scenarios, but once some businesses open up that'll help you find RP a lot easier.

• Upvote 2

To expand on what was stated above by BFortier. Additional illegal activities, if you are looking to take the crime route, I believe are still in development and the server is still receiving active updates. Also, one of the most efficient but tedious methods for the average joe to make money currently is courier service. You can always ask in the discord if you need help or with the /helpme command in-game.

• Upvote 1

Is it the courier service? I thought trucking had it beat, though I haven't had the chance take a stop watch and timed anything.

Both are really good to be honest, I think trucking might be a little better according to a few other people but I have only ever done courier service myself.