Arrta

Invisible/desynced Players on arrival of medical personnel

Date and time (provide timezone): Multiple, All examples were from Feb 2nd Unix Times are in the samples

Character name: Julia Knox

Issue/bug you are reporting: Invisible/desynced Players on arrival of medical personnel, does not happen all the time, but some people are not visible to us. Occasionally their friend needs to carry them to resync/make them visible to us, other times we just have to walk over them.

Expected behavior:  All players to be properly sycned.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: It is random. You can arrive on scene and see them or you might not. There may be other players there who can see them when you cannot. And when partnered up both you and your partner both do not see them.
There is an even rarer occurrence of being able to see the player, but seeing them, in the wrong place. I do not have a current recording of this second scenario. There was one time I was kneeling down inspecting someone I saw in front of a car, when the people on site said they were behind the car. And they were correct, as I could not stabilize on the location I saw them in, but had to go to the location everyone else saw, but was empty for me, to stabilize. At which time, they teleported to where they should have been for me to stabilize.

These are 3 examples of this happening this evening.

Vehicle license plate number*