kaiden

Beck Hart - Runaway | Music Video & Promotional Video

Beck Hart, an up and coming star in the city of Los Santos, performed Kanye West's Runaway for the people of the city a few nights ago at the pier. We put together this little video to showcase his vocal range and talent, and hopefully to get his name out there even more!

• Like 3
  • chill 2

This game brings a lot of memories to me, I spend a good part of my childhood playing it. Thanks for making this video.This game brings a lot of memories to me, I spend a good part of my childhood playing it. Thanks for making this video, I like it a lot. I think I will even add it to my collection of videos, which I like the most, using  YMP4 to save them on my computer. This is already a habit of mine to save all the videos which I like the most on my PC, so I can be sure that I will have them no matter what. Sometimes they can be deleted from YouTube and you can't have access to them, if the author don't upload it again.

Edited by Annaquinn