shamefishy

I am suggesting opening an eclipse server in the Arab world especially in North Africa

Hello so I've been watching streamers and videos about your server and I found a very good development and RP quality so I thought why not suggesting  to open a branch for the Arab world specifically in North Africa 
Why ?
I am pretty sure that you know investors are now opening a branch in the Arab world because they know they will get their Outlay back just like Valorant , Fortnite and opening a server in north Africa is guaranteed because all of them are now searching for a good RP server and bringing a new idea like a Rage MP server will actually glow up
Who you can charge this to ?
I have lot of experience in managing server actually i don't know so much about development but i am quiet good in building a community I did manage a lot of north African tournaments and servers especially in Fortnite Like : ESWC Africa the biggest tournament in north Africa https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=search&v=413120216734892&external_log_id=56061fef-48ff-4bd9-8b3b-44ef9384ffa1&q=eswc official, and a lot a lot of Tunisian servers 
like Tunisian Pro RP server