Machete

Performance fix or remove the bullet casing/phone update.

I used to be able to play normally, But then the phone update happened, then the bullet casing and weapon attachment update came out and completely ruined my performance. I don't even have that bad of a computer. I play warzone and modern warfare on a steady 80 fps and battlefield 5 on 70fps. I bet there are a lot of people that can't stand the bad performance anymore, including me. The pier is just a nightmare that I need to avoid. My game literally freezes for 2 seconds when driving past high end and the pier. It has gotten this bad that whenever I drive up to a gang meeting/parking lot or drive past legion square that my car just drives itself, I have to steer using little increments so that the game doesn't stutter when i'm taking a turn, I can't drive a drag anymore because if I stutter and I'm unable to take a turn or the game steers from itself again I'll get injured. I don't play that active anymore but then I got really pissed off because it happened and my car engine health got reduced from 550 to 0 and nobody was interested in answering my /report. Posting a refund request probably wouldn't do anything because all you can see is me trying to take a turn but because of the bad performance I steer straight into it. Not a single admin answered my /report. And then having to wait 2 hours for mechanics to get on duty just so I could pay pay 28K to fix my paragon. Hence this server suggestion.

I would honestly love the option to being able to use the old phone since it was a better phone in my opinion. The new phone didn't add anything better to the server, lifeinvader was nice but you can just open it in a browser window anyway. And texting out freqs got waaay worse which is probably intentional. Please make the option to switch back to the old phone. Yeah the bullet casing update is really nice and fancy but if it ruins a lot of peoples roleplay because the game gets too laggy its a problem. Maybe lower the time it takes for bullet holes and casings to dissapear would help?

Yesterday we tried a big gang meeting, There were probably around 60 to 80 people there. Lots of heavy weaponry with attachments (probably the reason why everyone crashed every five minutes) People were constantly crashing and it ruined our RP scenario. It would be really nice if the devs could work on a performance fix, I've already turn my graphics down to the worst possible settings and its still bad performing. Not everyone is interested in spending 2000 euros just to be able to play on this server so please help us out.

As always, don't be toxic here and feel free to express your opinion in a constructive manner 🙂

• Upvote 1

+1 Il agree, there are plenty of things the devs could and should focus on rather than updating something that didn’t necessarily need it. The phone update in my eyes was not needed. The same for the gloves update, not needed, as I am still seeing PD and MD slapping on their gloves IC through /me’s.

In my eyes, it seems that performance within the server is being completely overlooked, the pier for one and the area surrounding it, including HE is an absolute nightmare for performance and glitch errors, the amount of crashes I myself have had in that area alone is beyond a joke. Devs need to seriously focus on improving the bugs and performance within the server, as it is clearly affecting a lot of people. The persistent K and F bug when entering a car or any vehicle, resulting in a crash, has been in the server since I first came in, which is at least a year ago, so clearly that has not been looked into, this is altogether ruining my RP experience, and have not found any of these problems or perfomance issues on any other server I have played on. 

Devs, if your reading this, focus on improving the server, not adding more useless things to it and ignoring the actual problems we as people within the server are facing each and every day, and are being logged in your bug report section and crash report section almost every day.

Edited by ITZ_THE_F0NZ
  • Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.