RonaldDonaldson

Broken /Anim (x2 at least) 1 - Smoke 2 - Lean

Date and time (provide timezone):  19/11/2020  15:00 (GMT)

Character name: Ronald Donaldson

Issue/bug you are reporting: 

There seems to be a few of the animations that are broken. /smoke for example -

1 -  When i use this it makes my character turn 180 and face the opposite way and no cig in his hand, also I am unable to move around..

2-  I sometimes also get stuck when I use /lean and have to enter another anim to clear it.

Expected behavior:  1 -  I have seen others smoking and they had cig in hand and were able to move around.  2 - CTRL & 0 should clear the anim.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:  Would seem the issues dont affect everyone, as stated above, I have witnessed others using /smoke without an issue.

Hope this is all in required format - Is there anything I can do to reset at my end to fix?

Vehicle license plate number*:  n/a

Thanks 

To my knowledge, the smoking animation has always made your character do a 180 and leaves you unable to move. The people that you see walking around are using the physical item. As for the lean animation, no clue.

Edited by seth