StephanoXDLOL

Walk around Dock

(( Is this meant to be an IC thread? At this point I'm not sure if I should be concerned. There needs to be an exclusive IC section for this :confused: ))

(( Edit: Scratch that, there is an IC section for this. So this must be an OOC thread. Christ I'm definitely concerned now ))

Oh, Men always making a storm in a glass of water.... o_Oo_Oo_O

No, you can see yourself as you see. And other players see you in default face as man actually, i aswell have female character, and everyone see different character than i do. We need gta n update to fix desynch, then we will see everything how it is. Now you can see guy without head or with mask when they put glasses on. Hope gtan update will be released soon

I gather through your broken English that it bothers you that men RP females? I know a lot of males that choose to RP female characters simply to diversify the population. Your argument that they can't know how a female feels is flawed. It's no different than all those who decide to RP cops, criminals, or gang bangers who would have no worldly idea how any of those individuals feel or what they emotionally experience in any given situation. Granted, this is why a lot of inexperienced or poor roleplayers fail to accurately display fear or excitement in these roles.

Sorry for my faulty English, it's not my native language. I think I've misunderstood. I do not really mean characters in the game. I have no experience in this type of game and I do not know its terms in detail (my brother is who played online mode, was banned, and knows something I've read here also about SAMP), I only do what I know how to do and I I like it a lot after having tried it because I see that I can be myself and not have to deal with annoying people who are constantly chasing you, allows me to interact with other people, something similar to what it would be in a real life. As it is, I enjoy the time I am online and although it is true, I wish there were more options, I am sure that over time these will be. A big kiss for everyone !! ;)

• Upvote 2