ITZ_THE_F0NZ

Constant Crashes At City HE.

Date and time (provide timezone): 01/11/2020 GMT+1

Character name: Jordan McDonnell

Issue/bug you are reporting: Crashing

Expected behavior: i understand the server has its bugs and whatnot, but this is a constant problem, for not just me, but for tens, if not hundreds of other people in the server, clearly proven by the amount of crashes reported in the #crash-Reports section of the ECRP discord.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: This bug has always been dominant in the server but never this bad, it seems to have gotten worse over the last few weeks, if not the last few months, most noticeably, since the modview update. This is causing massive problems IC. Whenever i go to HE I am seeing a ton of empty cars scattered around the whole place, and people constantly logging in, and logging out. It most noticeably happens when I enter the lot furthest to the exit, but can happen even on foot close to the HE lot. This needs to be looked into ASAP. 

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

Edited by ITZ_THE_F0NZ

The whole High End market needs redone, the amount of cars in one small space makes it inevitable for people to crash there. The script is clearly broken to an extent and could 100% be improved. The modview update could definitely have an effect, as its only been out for a short period of time, and will be updated and stabilized.