TonyPro

Tony Provenzano's Story coming to LS

Provenzano

This life started in the streets of Liberty City. A boy named Anthony "Tony" Provenzano. Anthony, lived in Little Italy, with his father who was waiter at one of the Italian Resturant in Little Italy. Anthony's father Vincenzio Provenzano, was a hard working man who took care of his son. Vincent they called him around the streets. Always worked late to make the ends meat he needed for his boy to try to give him a better life.  While Vincent, was out working late. Anthony was always out with his neighborhood friends causing mayhem with his close pals Marco DeGrazzio, Paulie Salucci, and his cousin Jackie Lupotazzi. These four kids always running around the streets late at night doing anything they can or wanted to in Liberty City late at night.  Vincent, would always come home hoping to find his boy in the apartment but he never did. He would wait up those long nights just to fall asleep looking at the door waiting for his son to come home. 

One day, Tony, was walking around Little Italy with his cousin Jackie. They bumped into a guy named Raymond Bucci who was having an espresso at the resturant Tonys father worked at. Raymond always saw Vincents boy running around getting into things. But that day was different the day Raymond looked at Anthony Provenzano. He saw potential in the young kid. Raymond called Anthony over Shouts: ANTHONY get ova here! Anthony comes walking across the street with his cousin Jackie. Raymond says so Anthony, you gonna introduce me to your pal here? Anthony this is my cousin Jackie. Raymond nice to meet youse Jackie. Raymond starts to talk to boy Anthony, I see you kids running around the streets a lot. I figured you kids would like to make some extra money. Anthony was always interested in money he knew that would make his world move up or down having money. Anthony was interested right away. So, Raymond started Anthony off with a couple favors to do for him. Things like: Shakedowns, Running numbers, stealing cars to begin with anyway you catch my drift. 

A few years later, Anthony has proved himself to Raymond Bucci he has shown he is becoming a mans man. Anthony isn't just a kid anymore Anthony is now turning 22 moving up in the underworld with Raymond and proving himself on the streets bringing in money for himself and his father. His father never approved of this behavior but he knew he could not talk Anthony out of what he was doing. Anthony always did as he wanted to do and his father knew that.  A few weeks later, everything is going good. Raymond is talking to Anthony how he is going to bump him up in his crew Anthony is now vouched for no one can touch Anthony not even God can touch Anthony. He is now on the fast track of being a "Made Man". Raymond Bucci, wants Tony Provenzano to prove himself a bit more to show he has the balls that he knows what he is getting into.  Raymond talks about this Irish"Prick" who owes Raymond $10K from a poker game he let this fuck into. Well, Raymond tells Tony that Irish prick Sullivan needs to have a more in depth talking too. Tony catches Raymond's drift. Raymond tells Tony he can find Sullivan in Hoboken at the Irish pub. Tony goes to get his cousin Jackie, and Marco. They get in the car and start to drive over to Hoboken. They finally arrive at the Irish pub, waiting outside in the car dead of winter. Jackie tells Tony I'm freezing my fuckin balls off ova here! When this fuck gonna come out so we can take of this already? Marco laughs, just wait till your dick feels like a popsicle. Tony & Marco laugh! Tony says, yeah then you can have a real excuse for Jenny to go down on the Ole brat! The three of the men laugh! 

Marco, hits Tony in the arm out of excitement (Hey isn't that Sullivan) Tony says yeah that's the fuckin guy! The three guys get out of the car to follow Sullivan walking down the street. He seems that he has been drinking to much with the way he sways left & right walking down the street. Marco asks Tony you got the heater right? Tony says of course, Jackie & Marco ask when we gonna do this its freezing cold out here! Tony tells both of em as soon as a train above us comes near thats, When I am gonna put metal in the back of his skull. Anthony Provenzano, was always thinking before committing any crime. Anthony was smart when what he did. He knew it was serious business and serious business to not get caught. Jack whispers (the train is coming) Tony reaches into his inner jacket (cocks the gun back) the train is getting closer, an closer, Marco get ready Tony!! 

Tony pulls out the .38 Sullivan still walking but he stops, he turns around and sees this man pointing a gun at him! Tony points the .38 at the man he is looking dead into his eyes! Tony pulls the trigger!! BOOOOM!! Sullivan falls and Tony the shot the man straight in the forehead! No one heard the shot. The three friends were able to walk back to the car calmly like nothing has happened.

Tony goes to see the Raymond the next morning when the job is finished. Tony sees Raymond at the resturant drinking his regular an espresso. Tony walks over sits down. Raymond says well kid? Tony looks at Raymond its done! Raymond replies: Bene, Bene. You know Tony you have a bright future ahead of you this right here was a little test. The boss of the family wants to have a word with you tonight a proposition. Raymond told Tony to be back here at 10pm sharp! Tony was confused about what was goin on! The boss wants to see me? I am not even a "Made Guy" Tony pounders on this all day  curious to what this could be. Night fall comes around Tony sees his father Vincent come walking into the door of their home. Hey pop Tony says, how you doin? Vincent well son, I am getting old and my balls are turning into ice cubes with the weather out their in this city. Tony laughs a bit. Vincent walks over to his son and says I'm proud of you Anthony! You have always held your head up high and took care of business. If it was for you for me your father, you always been their making sure your family is okay! Always remember you can never be a real man if you dont spend time with your family. Tony, I know pop I know. Listen pop, I gotta head out for a bit, I have a meeting I gotta too. Vincent says I know Anthony I know. Tony turns around as he hears his "Old man" say that. But does not say anything, turns back around and walks out the door.

Tony starts to walk to the resturant, he sees Raymond, and some other men. He has never seen the boss of the family before and he does not know who these other men are.  Raymond calls Anthony over. Hey! Tony! Come sit! Raymond introduces Tony to the Boss of the Family Anthony, I want you to meet Pietro Savastano, Tony stands up and hugs and kisses Don Savastano on the cheek very pleased to meet you Don Savastano. All the men sit, Don Savastano says so Raymond here says your reliable guy! That he can depend on you, and count on you to get things done is that right? Tony looks at Raymond then back at Don Savastano and says yes Don Savastano you can count on me. Pietro says Good, because your whole life is about to change and this is no small time business either. Anthony says of course anything you want. Pietro is happy to hear the young man say this.

Pietro, I need you to go to Los Santos as my main man out their and expand this organization for us help us grow bigger. You will be Boss out their, I need you to grow your own family out their and you kick back to us here in Liberty City. We will be partner's business men! But what goes on out their is in your control. You can always call back home to ask for advice but Los Santos is all you Anthony Provenzano, Capische?? Anthony is ecstatic! He is so shocked with his news, but he is excited and knows he can do this piece of business for himself and for his family! Pietro tells Tony this will not be easy. Their are other organizations out their who are already built and established in that city. But the city is a gateway to more money for you, and for us here in Liberty City. Don't fuck it up Anthony! Anthonys stands up kisses Pietro on the cheek once again and says Grazie, for this honor Don Savastano. I will not let you down!

End of Story, but not over!

Anthony "Tony" Provenzano

1120.jpg