Tarkony

Clothing Still Largely Unusable

Date and time (provide timezone): Always

Character name: Tony Louis

Issue/bug you are reporting: Hi, I just want to mention that a huge portion of the clothing items are unusable(realistically) due to the myriad of visual bugs associated with them. 

Firstly, undershirts are not even available in the clothing stores unless the player is wearing a very specific(one of the first 3 in the list of, what, over a hundred?) jackets. 

Secondly, after using a cheesy workaround to gain access to the undershirts, a player will quickly find that they have no sleeves. This renders wearing any kind of vest/dress shirt or similar combination impossible unless the individual wants to look like a sleeveless biker.

Thirdly, and most commonly, the undershirts clip through almost every top in the game, creating an ugly display of meshed colors. A similar case exists with skin clipping through many of the tighter-fitting tops.

I would soooooo love to wear a dress shirt with a vest like humans often do :]

I know this has been mentioned before, but the last result I found in my search was from 2018, and was replied to with "we're working on it."

For a roleplay server, something as basic as functional clothing items should really be a stable, core mechanic.

I personally know several people, myself included, who have stated that they would be more than happy to donate to the server if they had a guarantee that these basic issues would be resolved. 

Eclipse is an amazing server that has clearly had a lot of love pumped into it by its creators, and I appreciate and respect that. However, I have a hard time justifying donating 100 euros to a game in which I can't even dress like normal person. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I'm sorry it's so long. Much love to those of you who are working to make Eclipse so awesome. I hope this issue can be put on the workbench sometime soon. I would love to be your next supporter!

Expected behavior: Clothes are able to be purchased and worn without visual bugs.1373835105_Screenshot(72).thumb.png.2e694d6c41fc1f1c4c8e726355ccc762.png

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: See attached.

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

Edited by Tarkony