desire_bayarea88

Hi there! Would anyone would like a new online friend?

Hi there I'm pretty new to this roleplay stuff and I was inspired by Youtubers like Polecat and BugsBayarea. I finally got a laptop and set up of my own to play. I would really like it though if i had someone to play online with? It seems really boring and lonely most of the time playing by myself. I'm on California time... So I'm not sure if that will matter to some but I'm open to RP with anyone who's willing to be buddies and help me out. I honestly would just appreciate some nice online people to play with. My real name is Desiree, I don't know if that's allowed to say or we use our RP names lol . Anyways I'm pretty easy going and get goofy too. It'd be more fun to have someone to RP with and so yeah! Hope anyone replies to this or messages me lol. That'd be awesome.  Thanks for reading. 🙂

Edited by desire_bayarea88