TheTank

New Transport Service

With this forum I am asking for permission, help, and the resources to expand on my idea. I would like to add a new transport service, in which we would be based in Paleto. What sets us apart from DCC is we have more access to people stranded around the map. We also commonly transport people from Paleto to the city, unlike DCC where avoiding calls from Paleto is a tendency. We would also like for this service to give newer players the chance at a job which involves RP. This would help them understand the game and role play much better. We would only require 3000 XP, a valid drivers license, and no crimes involving a vehicle. They would also have to pass our interview, and take a basic driving test. We would charge less for rides, as rides from Paleto to the city take so long.

Drivers in the company make their money based of 80% of the cost of the ride. for example, if a ride was 300 dollars they would make 240. That other 20% goes to me and the company. The only real promotion we'd offer would be assistant manager, manager, and CFO. With these promotion comes bonuses and perks.

We would drive cars that can manage both off road and highway, to ensure the safety of our customers. Our vehicles would have special decals, and a different theme than DCC.

To get access to our service, we would post ads on Weazel News, and hand flyers out with our company phone number. We would also have a service called free ride. We would have employees drive through the town of Paleto, making sure if anyone needs a ride.

This would really make RP fun, and create a competition between DCC and our service.

If anymore information needs to be known, please let me know.

Signed-  Deshaun Moore

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.