Machete

Rule addition, NonRP blocking off/ramming

So, I think we've all been there. You're getting chased by PD or SD and they decide to bring out their bumper car park RP. Ramming you head on to force you into collisions breaking fearRP in my opinion. I've seen the standards dropping like crazy lately and its starting to affect people. I can't login to ECRP for 10 minutes without seeing a rulebreak or poor RP standard.  And we all know player reporting agaisnt law enforcement is biased so there's no point in doing it. Yet we're condemned to at least one and a half hours of the absolute worst place to RP that we call DOC because people enjoy their bumper car park RP. Havent gone in once without being DM''ed or or some guy NLR'ing.

Its so sad to see that some care more about winning a pursuit/chase then actually RP'ing like you care for your own life. 

I would suggest a nonRP rule addition:

No trying to block off paths/or trying to force people into a collision within a populated area.

Criminals already need to pretend that the city is populated, but cops don't? come on lets be a little consistent when it comes to rules.

This rule will vastly improve the standards because without this rule its just a nonRP shitshow.

This isnt a "PD IS OP" suggestion so don't start that shit here.

• NAY 2

Similar situation to what you're describing. A PD faction member was punished for unrealistic actions/lack of attention during RP. I understand your frustration and I get why you think there's a bias, but at the end of the day if you place a report here on the forums it will be solved without bias. If you think there WAS bias, thats when you can appeal that decision. 

43 minutes ago, nikoh said:

Similar situation to what you're describing. A PD faction member was punished for unrealistic actions/lack of attention during RP. I understand your frustration and I get why you think there's a bias, but at the end of the day if you place a report here on the forums it will be solved without bias. If you think there WAS bias, thats when you can appeal that decision. 

I've had a staff member admit to NLR and he didn't even get a warning or punishment for it. There is definately a bias present. I'm just one of the few people that isn't afraid to speak its mind about it.  that staff member metagamed a lot just because he was unable to "clap" me and didn't get punished for that either. And to this day he's still metagaming stuff from his alt and nobody does anything about it.

Biased report 1 : If this would have been a crim it would have been a DM punishment. no demands, he didn't even see a firearm yet got lit up.

Edited by NM369
  • Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.