Anthony Luciano

Help Please!

Date and time (provide timezone): July 30 2020 time 11:04pm atlantic time

Character name: Anthony Luciano

Issue/bug you are reporting: lost 155k at the poker table in the club, dcd before a hand started came back and was falling through the floor checked my money and i have absolutely nothing left! 

Expected behavior:  supposed to come back to my money still being in my pocket! I worked my ass of to get the money to even start the poker game and now i have nothing! i need help especially with the money i am spending irl being cars and paying for vip

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: no evidence cause rage crashed

Vehicle license plate number*: not relivant

Edited by Anthony Luciano

This need to be fix. It happened with many times and since I didn't have enough money to report in refund request I haven't asked for refund. The whole poker place is bugged, if you relog there, you will start falling most of the time and poker is the place where peoples have money on their pocket.