Whitney

Appearance

Date and time (provide timezone): 05/07/2020

Character name: Penelope Burnwood

Issue/bug you are reporting: Plastic Surgery / Appearance selection as an all

Expected behavior:  Our selection, no randomization

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

I have spent over $400,000 on surgeries and they were all different from what I see on my screen, settings were maxed, display size was high. On others screens, it looked completely different. On the appearance system of the other online game of GTA, the appearance was top notch, its so different here and its bugged. I spent $400,000 on surgeries because of this, trying to fix it a little, but it did not work. You pick to either have a large non-human face or a thin baby skeleton monkey face, shape mixing is a mess. Try to move the sliders from the first point to the second and nothing is going to happen. This is all just so broken. The room itself that we spawn at whenever we login/change our appearance at is bad. I have also realized that the figure that we build in the appearance creation screen goes completely different for you and others screens, you select something and the outcome is something different. Developers could try it out, I am not wasting money on this anymore, it's an obvious bug. None of the figures above (deleted) were ever ones that I chose, they get selected randomly for some reason. Try it and enter the appearance screen, confirm it, you will see something else, re-enter it, all the sliders which are supposed to be saved based on the last selections are randomized. This bug should be fixed and everybody should be granted one or two free surgeries. It might be that the server is using a custom appearance system which is different from GTA's appearance system, everything is bugging out, it's not stable. To make this even more clearer, me and a couple of friends had the same visual options and it was still horrible, just to assure you that it's not on my part or others. 

Setting this in the plastic surgery

nIemGQv.png

and this 

m5Qmo95.png

and this

iRDZzkt.png

and this

ORyLFfg.png

More than once on different surgeries and then I come out with a random shape that is different on others screens.

3Gg9zJG.png 

You can tell the difference between the pictures

Also, try it for yourself, go back into plastic surgery and all the sliders would be found messed up

Vehicle license plate number*: Irrelevant to the bug's type

Edited by Asterisk