Joe Mudan

Market and pick up command issues.

I am not sure if I am on the right topic. I am having a trouble in market : nothing happens when I am pressing E key , menu doesn't show up at all. The same thing is with picking up something from the floor. It seems that all commands are works for me except those two. Any suggestion would be much appreciated. Cheers. 🙂

I am not 100% that I am correct, however, I did have a similar problem when I first started out , you have an aiming point (small round circle in the middle of your screen) which you need to place over the wording so that it highlights it in green (you can then use the mouse scroll to go through the various options). 

Hope this helps. 

(PS it took me 10 minutes to work it out and buy clothes originally). 

3 hours ago, Germidor said:

I am not 100% that I am correct, however, I did have a similar problem when I first started out , you have an aiming point (small round circle in the middle of your screen) which you need to place over the wording so that it highlights it in green (you can then use the mouse scroll to go through the various options). 

Hope this helps. 

(PS it took me 10 minutes to work it out and buy clothes originally). 

Hah, thanks I'll give it a try.