Vaqxine

Premium Clothing

Granted the clothing store has a lot of options currently, I think having a separate store that sells ONLY premium clothing would be a cool addition.

Examples would include:

Rolex Watch - $20,000

Louis Vuitton Shoes - $15,000

Being able to flex a whole premium outfit that accumulates to like $50,000 or more would be fun. Some may think it's a massive waste of money while others would actually have the means to actually afford it.

I had a concern about people robbing specifically for clothing, but I think it'd be slightly countered by the fact there is no reselling of clothing. However people irl are robbed consistently for watches and other forms on expensive jewelry and clothing so it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Ohad said:

-1, I do like the suggestion, though, in my opinion that is A LOT of money for just clothes.

I'd say a good 'premium' price would be around $10,000 for a complete outfit.

I agree it is a bit much, just threw out numbers. Depending on what you get, you can get kinda close to $10,000 though. Probably around $8000 if you purchase the higher prices stuff (stuff that costs $1400 per item) and wear every piece possible on your body.

4 hours ago, Vaqxine said:

I agree it is a bit much, just threw out numbers. Depending on what you get, you can get kinda close to $10,000 though. Probably around $8000 if you purchase the higher prices stuff (stuff that costs $1400 per item) and wear every piece possible on your body.

that I can agree on 🙂

Good suggestion!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.