Tony_Mountain

Edgar Antonio Casimiro De la Rosa Montaño Fernandez Chavon: Tony Mountain for friends

I'm Edgar Antonio Casimiro de la Rosa Montaño Fernandez Chavon but I'm best known as Tony Mountain since people are not able to say my third name. 

I was born in Los Santos when my father, a high ranking mexican intelligence official was taking a year training in the FIB. We moved back to Tijuana, Mexico after 2 years. When I was 6 my father didn't come back home, he was killed in an ambush from Los Zetas Cartel (the real guys not the pseudo-mafia of Los Santos). The government couldn't protect us and my mom took us to Los Santos with my uncle an OG from Los Cholos of Vice City. Los Aztecas and Los Vagos respected him very much but I couldn't understand this when I was younger. 

My mom got married with my uncle and I decided to go back to Mexico. I grew up there and worked on the force for a few years trying to find the killer of my father meanwhile I studied Law in Los Santos Online University (Go LSOU Pandas!) since my mom insisted that I should come back to LS with her. However, few years later my uncle was arrested and extradited to Mexico since the fall of the Cartel Sonora. My mother sold everything and came back to Mexico with me.  

In an operative, I managed to get some information on one of the most powerful Capos in Los Zetas (the real deal) and how he was hiding in Los Santos... I arrived yesterday, and I will find him. 

Also, I'm looking for a job, whatever you need, I can speak spanish, english and some german since I had a german shepherd. Good with hands. I can offer bodyguard services and also, some special pleasure services after 21:00 outside of the Police Station. 

I already feel welcome here. 

Yours, 

Edgar Antonio Casimiro de la Rosa Montaño Fernandez Chavon also known as TONY MOUNTAIN. 

• Like 1