screammm

Poker Coaching as a potential business?

Been thinking about this for a little bit but wanna see if other people believe this is a good idea or not since I dont think its been done before. I play a lot of poker both in and out of game and have about $5,000 in tournament winnings IRL (which is not a lot, but im only 22) and made over a million from my starter cash. Poker is a game that requires both skill and luck to be profitable, but mostly skill. Hand ranges, positioning, bluffing, etc are all skills that people need to be profitable. My question to the community is would poker coaching be something people would be interested in? I know poker is popular, and I also know people like to gamble, but they dont gamble profitably. Would of course be IC and utilizing the poker tables that arent used hardly. Would also probably offer both 1 on 1 and group package as well as different proficiency levels so that people who at least know how to play dont have to sit through the boring shit. Let me know what you guys think!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.