Reginald Peppergrass

Camera requirement for police to investigate a robbery (Inexperienced Player)

Hello everyone,

I'm still pretty new to Eclipse and RP in general so forgive me if I'm wrong here. I was robbed earlier by 6 guys while delivering packages, right in front of a sign that that said security cameras were in use, but the police officer said there were none, therefore they couldn't investigate the robbery further.  I gave them detailed descriptions of a few of the members (clothing, tattoos, car, etc) along with the serial number of the weapon they took off me. Along with that I ran into the guys at the bank afterward, I contacted police again but apparently that isn't probably cause to search them for my weapon, even if the people are right there in front of me. I know just saying their numbers is most definitely not going to cut it but the descriptions and the vehicle license plate doesn't cut it? Does everyone just have to record each gaming session and RP a gopro on their face to have the police investigate? 

Now, its not like it was a lot they took, but I'm just looking for some clarification so I know if its even worth calling the police after the fact, or to put any effort into observing the descriptions of robbers and their vehicles. If not, I'll just bend over and take it, then move on every time I'm robbed.  

In real life, the Police would not be able to arrest somebody just based on another person's accusation. They require evidence. I'd recommend roleplaying purchasing a GoPro or DashCam and then using some kind of Instant Replay software as this can be used, providing you have evidence of this being RPly installed/configured/setup.

SUGGESTION DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this suggestion was being reviewed/researched.

After reviewing/researching this suggestion, we have decided to deny it for the following reason(s): 

• As stated above, you are able to RPly buy and wear a bodycam. You are not required to record at all times for it, just have proof of rp of having a bodycam and having it turned on allows you to RP with /do.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, do not post another suggestion pertaining to this topic. You will still be able to submit other suggestions on the forums.

Regards,

Chunder