Shade75

Storing a bike in the RV

Hello,

I'd like to make a suggestion and request.

With the RV's is it at all possible to get the ability to store a single bike inside of the RV's. I understand that they are meant to be mobile homes allowing you to drive them literally anywhere you want and call it home. As right now, especially the solo players they are very limited I feel if they decide to use the RV as an all purpose home.

I feel that allowing people to store a single bike within it would allow people to have a bit more freedom with their RV's. People won't have to lug around the RV to do simple trips to a shop or the bank for example.

I'd also feel like it would be an actual more viable option for using as an actual home as right now with the RV not being able to be stored prevent the person from effectively using more then one vehicle. Nearly everyone is parking in or near the two garages to be able to use other vehicles, if they had the ability to store the bike in the RV they will probably be a lot more spread out as the player is given more options to choose from.

For example if a person wanted to go some hunting they'd have to drive all the way to a garage with their RV to pick up what ever vehicle they use and be forced to leave the RV there half a map away from the hunting spots. With the ability to store a bike in the RV, they could just pull up in a nice spot on the side of the road and hop out with their Sanchez for example and go hunting with the accessibility of the RV on hand.

On the drug side of things people would also be able to leave their RV up in the mountains or wherever they feel the need to cook to which they then could then use that bike to go get the materials and things used for the cooking and for selling it at the end.

It's a lot better than having to make constant trips with the RV, The RV is also very risky to use for the selling also if you think about it, if a solo player needed to go sell his product made from in the RV they'd need to use the RV to get there, risking theft of literally their home and everything inside it possibly.

In terms on if this fits in with RP I think it is very realistic that a motor home owns will carry around a second basic form of transportation, as in real life they'd just find a nice spot in a park or on the beach wherever and use it as if it was an actual building. Only moving the home again if they got bored of the area and wanted to move on.

IF the addition could be made to the RV's, can I also make a second suggestion to which that would be to increase the fuel capacity on the RV's, much like the government vehicles allowing them to be used for longer periods of time before needing to return to society to refuel. But also allow you to use the RV's fuel to refuel the bike stored inside, much like how'd you put your console controllers back on charge when you finish with them. This would mean that if the bike was ever out or nearly out of fuel when you got back to your RV you could use it to refuel the bike.

That's pretty much everything to be honest, let me know what you think 😄

ps. can we get a good looking RV please, I don't care if it costs a million lol

my inside looks like a modern art masterpiece then you come outside to see shit stained seats and rusted body work, please can we get another XD

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Camper

could we have that along side the meth lab looking one, its already in the base game. They could use the same interior but just charge more for the better vehicle.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.