segevush

Fixing issues regarding logging into the game

Hello fellas.
I've came with an idea - we all once or twice faced that issue when we tried to log into the game but the rage mp keeps crashing after an update of the server (Atleast to me, it won't simply download the game files after an update and crashes "Fatal Error: Resources did not get downloaded properly").
I tried to fix it by doing a lot of things such as deleting the eclipse rp IP folder from rage MP but it still didn't work.
The only fix to this atleast for me and a good friend of mine is if someone who successfully downloaded the server files will upload them and send them to us.

Therefore, I think that'd be awesome if one of the management here will simply upload the NEW server files each time after an update to the forums and leave a link on a regular basis - this way we all can download it from here and enjoy the game without issues.

thoughts?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.