Paulius

Organization of Things

Hello,

As time is continuing to move closer and closer towards the release of the GTA:Network client you all can expect some changes to occur. The most visible one to you all will be this recent change in the look of the forums. We've modified the forums to suit our theme better. More and more things will start to take shape and prepare for the GRAND release of Eclipse Roleplay. Our team here at Eclipse is excited about both of our servers Eclipse Games and Eclipse RP.

Over the past week or so I have been getting a lot of questions and comments on when the next Dev Blog will be. You all can expect one soon. I plan to create a youtube video for the next Dev Blog so you all can visually see some of the features we will have in action.

Around this time in pre-release stage we would like to invite all members of the community to step forward. LSPD applications have recently opened up and is currently being managed by harmdone. If you have interest in joining LSPD please check out https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/threads/applying-for-lspd-now.47/

We are also looking for someone to play the role of the Government. This person will lead the Government factions after release and this person will also be in-charge of writing the initial laws for San Andreas. If you are interested in doing so please give me a forum PM.

Last but not least if you have any rule suggestions or any suggestions at all for the community weather it be a change in the forums or an additional feature please post those under suggestions. All suggestions will be reviewed and discussed by the Eclipse Team.

Thank you,

Eclipse RP

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1