Holyelfian

Trucking Job and petrol station Issue

Im not sure if other players did mention about issues with the truck job and petrol but didnt see any in the forum.

Your player name: Aeleous Baba

Issue/bug you are reporting: Issue 1:Once you apply a job for truck it will show the location to the depot to load the cargo, once you reach to the depot on the blue "Halo" nothing been loaded, and some scenario you are able to load the cargo but once you reach the destination to unload the same problem will occur and you now unable to unload the goods.

Issue 2: I tried to refuel my car and truck in 2 petrol stations (Xero $3 per litre and xero23 $5 per litre) once I reach near the pump station and click (o) no refueling been done.

I tried disconnecting, restart GTA:N and same facing same problem.

Evidence (optional): No, actually I took some screenshot but apparently when I try to review my screenshot the picture turn out pitch black lol. Didnt try again as my vehicles is out of fuel unable to drive.