Dim

Refunding

I feel we need a change to refunding because i keep losing money to stupid shit, for example because of the server crash yesterday my car came out of parking by itself and someone chopped it, and because its under 25k i cant refund it. Or for example the other day a group of new players in a warrener just ran me over full speed and started laughing with no prior rp at all, even though i had proof of everything i had on me i didn't get my stuff refunded nor did the players get a punishment. 

Moderators+ who handle reports like these should be able to spawn things if provided proof, which as of now is a little annoying because they cant.even if provided full proof of the items you had. (im not saying ask for a refund everytime you die im saying only use it responsively, for example in my situation i was literally on my bike on the side of the road and a bunch of kids just came and ran me over at 180kmph)

And when a moderator tries to help you out by refunding some of your items that comes out of their own pockets because again, they cant spawn stuff which in my opinion is unfair towards them.

Also i feel like the 25k refund request should be lowered because sometimes its just annoying to lose all your stuff because it costs 2k less than needed for a refund request.

let me know of your opinions below!

• Like 1

Some changes could be made but I'd like to address the following:

Moderators spawning items should not occur. This can easily be escalated up the chain of command where required. 

25k minimum is a good amount and is often easily reached, imo this does not need to be lowered. 

Perhaps an exception could be added where items lost due to a rule breach/server crash etc  would be a garunteed refund no matter the value. 

• Like 2

Perhaps an exception could be added where items lost due to a rule breach/server crash etc  would be a garunteed refund no matter the value. 

This i completely agree with, this isnt something that needs to be changed immediate but it would be nice if it was sometime.

Thanks for your opinion ^

SUGGESTION DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this suggestion was being reviewed/researched.

After reviewing/researching this suggestion, we have decided to deny it for the following reason(s): 

• The majority of items do not get lost after server crashes/restarts anymore.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, do not post another suggestion pertaining to this topic. You will still be able to submit other suggestions on the forums.

Regards,

Chunder