Drizzy.

Money transporter additions

So the current money transporter uses your purple gps marker for it's job locations for the ATM. This can easily be messed with if you change your gps marker for whatever reason during the drop. I would suggest the following:

Suggestion) Blue GPS which shows you the ATM you need to go to, separate from the purple GPS = In result stopping any future GPS related issues as once it's bugged you got to relog to fix it.

Secondly the payment is quite low for locations that are near you which can be very frustrating in the city as you often can get paid anywhere from 0 to under 150 bucks for a drop.

Suggestion) I would suggest either balancing this out or adding an command /newroute which gives you a different ATM to refill, further away for more cash etc.

This is what happened for me to make this suggestion. I had a route which kept giving me very close ATM's without the option to go to a further one. I know it's chance and you do sometimes get a further distance one but as a freelance job it should have more optional quotas such as /newroute for workers who only want the further routes.

SINUPoQ.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.