HazedDream

✨Upon a Starry Night✨ by Salizar Bestrange✨-Chapter One Done-TO BE CONTINUED-

✨Upon a Starry Night✨

By Salizar Bestrange

Chapter 1.

The time was 🌙 12:36 a.m. 🌙  and for some reason I couldn't sleep worth shit. Thoughts racing back and forth... I get up and walk to the fridge for a bottle of water. I grabbed two painkillers to ease the headache a bit. After about 15 minutes it seemed to subside. I was relieved... All of a sudden the phone rings, and scares me to death. No worries though, because it was my good buddy Jason. He and I both flew into Los Santos the same day about a week or two ago. He is my best friend now... We have met a lot of cool people, but also have met a lot of shitty people as well. I answer the phone to Jason in a panic... He can't really speak... Now I start to worry! I ask him what happened, and he told me he was robbed at gun point. I didn't know what to say... He said the dude stole all of his hard earned Ore's from the mines. I instantly got heated... I was pissed! I quickly grab my pistol from my safe and hop into my black Warrener. I start gunning it towards the drop off point where we sell our ore. I park my car out of view and went inside. I find a pillar to hide behind while I load a fresh clip into my .50 Pistol... I was shaking and my heart was racing like crazy! I was nervous... I pull out my phone to contact Jason. He was on his way! We didn't expect the guy to go straight to the drop off after stealing. Boy were we wrong... All of a sudden here he comes... I'm hiding up top when I see him enter the building... I was ready and pumped! Right when he reaches the top of the platform, I jump up, aiming down sites... I told Jason that I wasn't gonna stand for this shit anymore. We are hard working civilians... We are trying our best to keep our records clean by working legit jobs and minding our P's and Q's... Right when he see's me his face lights up... He was scared shitless! I commanded him to drop the stolen goods and told him, "you don't steal from my friends and get away with it!" I was yelling... I was mad... I was just sick and tired of being taken advantage of, when we don't hurt anybody, we don't work illegal jobs... We are always friendly to those who are the same towards us. I command him to leave and don't let this shit happen again... He ran off like a little bitch! Jason arrives... You should have seen his face! Just a huge smile... I smile back and say, "I got you brother!" We were both shaken up quite of bit...

I give the bag of ores back to Jason, then he sells them. We bro hug with huge smiles! "We need to get the fuck out of here!" Jason says sorta in a panic. Of course I'm nervous as shit too because I don't know if he is part of a gang or anything... We quickly hop into our vehicles... We floor it out of there! No sign of anyone... We both sigh... "Good..." he says... We head straight to deposit our money into the bank... We head to our apartment... btw we are also roommates... We park both of the cars in the garage and go inside... *Hands on knees* We both sigh with relief that we made it out of there... I grab something to drink then sit on the couch... I'm still sorta shaking... "I gotta smoke..." I said. I grind up about a gram, and split the wrap open... I start rolling the blunt up... I take a shot of liquor to help. I spark it up 🔥 and take the first hit. I didn't smoke much that day, so of course I was coughing my lungs out... 💨 I offer Jason a hit but he kindly denies... "Well, more for me..." I laugh... After about 5 or so minutes, I'm lifted as hell... I feel great... I stopped shaking... I got my mind right... I asked Jason if he wanted to get his mind right and maybe go fishing... He said, "Great idea bro.. I could use that..." We grab our poles and get the rest of the shit ready... "I got a secret fishing spot." I told him. He seamed intrigued... We end up taking my car up there. The moon is bright... The night is calm... We arrive to the spot and hide my car behind some bushes. We grab our gear and start walking towards the spot... "Want a beer?" I asked. "Yeah, appreciate it..." he replied. I could tell he was still shaken up a bit... I told him, "It's gonna be ok bro... I got your back until the end..." He smiled and head nodded. I smile back... We cast our lines out into the calm water below. Water rippling... It was crazy, we started to get bites right away. We sit there fishing for hours, listening to jams. We look over to one another and smack our beers together. "I love you brother.." I said. "Love ya homie..." he replies. Brothers until the end!

If you enjoy, feel free to drop a like! Thanks guys!

TO BE CONTINUED.... Stay Tuned!

Starry Night.jpg

Edited by HazedDream