MultiFrapser

Lag anyone?

Hello, I'm new to EclipseRP and the whole GT-M thing. I just thought that is it normal to only have 15-35FPS in this server meanwhile in single player (even if it is quite heavily modded) I get constant 50-60FPS, should I do something with the settings to make this go higher or is it just the server/GT-M playing weird on my PC?

Hello, I'm new to EclipseRP and the whole GT-M thing. I just thought that is it normal to only have 15-35FPS in this server meanwhile in single player (even if it is quite heavily modded) I get constant 50-60FPS, should I do something with the settings to make this go higher or is it just the server/GT-M playing weird on my PC?

Well, on single player you dont have crap loads of scripts running, you loading AI's and not 200 player's, and its kinda GT:MP's problem as i understood, so yeah, settings are all good, dont know why you have such low FPS, cause im getting 60FPS on maxed out setting, with a 1050 Ti.