David Moretti

Hello everyone from David Moretti! (old school RPer)

Hello there Eclipse community !

I joined Eclipse two weeks ago and so far, it was awesome. I was playing San Andreas Multiplayer for 7 years, had one year break and now I am here.

In game voice is one hell of a thing and I enjoy using it. I am around with my brother (Dario Moretti) and I cannot say anything except good words for this server and people. I used to be hardcore roleplayer because I was high command in law enforcement organisations on prior server where I played (SAMP) and I am trying to get into LSPD here because that's something that I really enjoy.

People are helpful, a lot of people helped me to learn my way around when I started playing, some of them even gave me money, worked me etc., etc., and I am sure that this is going to be one beautiful experience.

I am also David in real life, 24 years old guy that works as computer technician, I play guitar, drums and bass guitar. I enjoy in going out with my friends and drinking (a lot! haha), spending time with my girlfriend and I am very friendly person unless someone decides to fuck around with me for no reason, then I usually get really mad haha.

So yeah, looking forward to see you squad !