Brainiac

Adding A Second Server

Greetings dear community members,

I'm pretty new at this community and I like it very much, I'm sure that as much as I am other players would like to play with not issues.

The GT-MP launcher we're based on, is a pretty new software, which causes issues such as crashing.

I am not servers expert, so please excuse me if I'm wrong, as far as I know from other games, the server has to communicate with the client, the client with the server and the client with another clients. This also include pets, vehicles, stats, etc.

So my suggestion is adding a server and finding the maximum convenient amount of players for both servers.

This way, players will play on both servers, and it could ease up a little, on all of us, the developers, the players and the server.

Also, I know a community that has two servers, if the first one is not completely full, they shut down the second server until the first one gets full.

Best regards,

Adir.

Edited by Guest

Hey man to be honest we are just not quite there yet for a second Server.

It would need more work for staff members AND the community gets split.

In the future I think this is a Option to take but AS for now I would say no.

Hey man to be honest we are just not quite there yet for a second Server.

It would need more work for staff members AND the community gets split.

In the future I think this is a Option to take but AS for now I would say no.

I understand.

Thank you for the information!