Blacksmithkazuma

Voice Mic works then doesnt

Ok so I just joined today and been going back and forth I can't figure it out.  When I first started my mic wouldn't pic up but I could hear others. I did a few fixes with discords help and was able to have people hear me only to find out I could not hear them. I redid the steps a few times and I was able to have a quick test conversation with a random person and though it was good. Only to have my mic fail again. I was using a Blue Snowball with Voicemeeter. I have now switched to my headset mic a Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 450 and still having the same issue. I can hear other voice chats but no one can hear me. I have done all /vr 1-3 and restarted the game. The mics wil lpic up on other games, on discord, and even in windows without a problem. Any help would be great because I would love to be able to enjoy this awesome server to it's fullest.

Yes I have, everything is set to what it is supposed to be. So not sure at all what is going on. Looking around yesterday A few have had similar issues and that voice chat is coded on the server side not with Rage MP, which is what I was trying to trouble shoot. I have yet to go on vanilla and see if it is just GTA V itself. Any other program or game I play voice works fine though.