pay by bus stops  

6 members have voted

1. 1. pay by bus stops

4routes 45px-blip_513.pngNorth south east west 45px-blip_513.png

no bus diseapearing

just stops

and a central bus stop in the center

get paid by bus stops

driver drive route 1 then return to center bus dont diseapear he then drive the second route ... make predictable and easy for the noob and poor who need public services

map is for example

Buses.jpg

placeable bus shelter

prop_busstop_02.jpg

blank for map prototypes make your own to propose if you can

jjuOaoo.jpg

45px-blip_513.png45px-blip_513.png45px-blip_513.png45px-blip_513.png45px-blip_513.png45px-blip_513.png45px-blip_513.png45px-blip_513.png45px-blip_513.png45px-blip_513.png45px-blip_513.png45px-blip_513.png45px-blip_513.png45px-blip_513.png45px-blip_513.png45px-blip_513.png45px-blip_513.png45px-blip_513.png45px-blip_513.png

• Upvote 3

The routes need to be functional per say. They should go to places where people are, and also important places like the bank etc. I like your idea but only 2 routes doesn't make a lot of sense to me, I'd rather have 8 small routes. Just my opinion. Also I like the "f6" thing. A "map" or something like that so people know what the bus route is.

• Upvote 1

I agree with the pay by bus stop ( that would stop us not completing a job due to a timeout or whatnot and thus still get some $$bills yo') but I think that the bus routes are fine the way they are, just maybe add a couple more that take you to the pier and other locations troughout town.

100% yes on this. The bus driver definitely needs this, at the moment it's almost faster to run/suicide than take the bus.

even now, you have people that take the bus, had a couple the other day that came in, one got off at the trucking yard, and the other, I drove him to the dealership after I finished the route.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.