Guest kR00kEdTV

Basic control and function help

Guest kR00kEdTV

I'm used to playing on fivem servers all this is new for me. Any help with some basic controls would be appreciated. Here are my issues:

All I know really is /anim

How can I point? (Cannot find)

How can I put my hands up ? 

Why do most people have above their heads ((new player))?

Car headlights/seatbelt? 

Where to buy bandages or how to heal? 

My character is a chain smoker. The smoke animation is terrible. There isn't even a cigarette. Is there another one I don't know about?

Changing my push to talk key does not work. Is that not changeable?

On 6/25/2019 at 12:03 PM, Guest kR00kEdTV said:

I'm used to playing on fivem servers all this is new for me. Any help with some basic controls would be appreciated. Here are my issues:

All I know really is /anim

How can I point? (Cannot find)

How can I put my hands up ? 

Why do most people have above their heads ((new player))?

Car headlights/seatbelt? 

Where to buy bandages or how to heal? 

My character is a chain smoker. The smoke animation is terrible. There isn't even a cigarette. Is there another one I don't know about?

Changing my push to talk key does not work. Is that not changeable?

A list of many commands can be found IG by pressing F5.

To follow up with your questions:

Pointing can be done by holding the B key, and hands up is done by hitting CTRL+1.

Players with less than 5000 XP have New Player above their head which protects them from being robbed as long as they are not inserting themselves into active crime scenes.

We do not have a seatbelt script, but headlights can he controlled with H.

Healing is done by filling up on food and water (it's gradual) or you can go to MD and many times they will help you.

There is only one animation for cigarettes (and one for marijuana).

The only way I know of to accomplish changing keys is to use software to bind current keys to other keys. I don't believe this can be changed specifically in RAGE.

If there's anything else I can help with, let me know.