JDBooker

Resolved, Not loading multiplayer instance

Issue Being Reported: Logging in on my main character i seem to be put in a solo instance, similar to the AFK timeout.

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): Since i tried logging in today 17-June, around 8am UK time. and still continuing.

Your characters name: Jonathan David

Other player(s) involved: No other Players or Characters involved

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: Logging in i am unable to "press E" on any CityBee stand, or on the Farming job circle. I have logged in my alternate character and everything works perfectly. the Alt see's other players farming and can interact with job zones, but when i return to my main account the other players are gone and i am unable to interact with zones. I have restarted the PC, reinstalled RageMP, and GTA, nothing makes a difference. i believe the character is bugged somehow.

This is now resolved i was stuck in the wrong dimension.

for anyone searching on this error in the future, type "/report 2 I am stuck in the wrong dimension" in the game chat, and wait for help.

Edited by JDBooker

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.