sam6420

Replace taxi's with uber

It's happening in real life, I wouldn't mind seeing something like that on here. At the moment I haven't been able to catch a taxi as there are never any taxi drivers online, and it would be nice to get 1 on 1 roleplay/chat/interaction with other players while driving them around.

Evenutaly, peoples would be able to open their own taxi companys as comerical faction, so you can open your own company and call it uber if you want. And about no taxi drivers online we are sorry about that, we are working on it, we currently pay the best only to get drivers, the issue is that no one wants to wait all day to drive a guy around and thats the main reason why we are having troubles with employees.

I'm not suggesting an official faction I'm suggesting a job. Why even have a taxi faction? Seems like you're going to have people jump through hoops and write applications for something as simple as driving people around. I just don't understand what advantages a full taxi faction presents over a taxi or Uber job similar to all the other jobs we have.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.