Zoran

Howdie Y'all

Hello there.  The name is Zoran Monroe.  I am a cowboy/farmer that is in search of a different part of life.  Well you know the part of life that allows for a ton fun and excitement and maybe even a bit of mischievous behavior.  You see I have been raised on a farm and taught to uphold the teaching s of our lord and saver Jesus Christ.  I love me some Jesus but it's about high time I start living life for me.  From what I hear about Los Santos I have come to the right place to accomplish what I set out to do.  Being the Tenderfoot that I am to this city I would like to explore and possibly makes some new friends.  I have a small amount of predicament money stashed away in case I am unable to secure employment.  If anyone out there knows of a job that a young, handsome cowboy can manage let me know.  Your help will not go unnoticed.  Well I better get to skidattleing on outa here.  Till next time y'all!