WaldemarIII

No one is checking out my application.

I wrote a appilication for joining the Eclipse RP server in the client, for like 14 days ago. I head that at should take about 24 hours? So how come no one have even checked it out yet? At least tell me if its not good enough so i can re-write it or do something about it. Can you please take a look at it? 

Btw im not sure if i posted the right place.

Hi there Waldemarill and welcome to EclipseRP,

quoting Flucifial:

There have been a lot of applications coming in and we hope you can appreciate the time and effort our team puts into reviewing them. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Enjoy the rest of your day.

There are some 6k+ applications on queue, so that's where all that time goes. Please note, that you will be getting an email, no matter what. 

Cheers,
Sinsali

• Like 1

I've been waiting for roughly 2 weeks as well. I don't mind it, as I know that the admins etc do all of this in their free-time and it's not their job to just review applications. I just really wish there was a status system that could tell me what number I am in the queue and how far along my application is.

Also, say after a month I get rejected, will I be pushed to the back of the line again or will I fall in some short-list category?