Knebula

Well hello there...

... General Kenobi 😉

I'm Nick, 28 from the UK (pls no brexit questions)

I've been into role play for a few years now, it all started with a really good session in the star wars themed DnD tabletop, I've taken part in some RP servers and events on Conan Exiles, The Old Republic, Black Desert Online, World of Warcraft (heavily into my night Elf lore) and similar games. 

I mostly play mmos and action games, current faves are GTA V (for the longest of times), Fallout 76 and Apex Legends.

I was getting kinda bored of the monotony of the base game of GTA V so this is the perfect opportunity to try out this new platform, I really hope it all goes well! 

I tend to kinda shy away from VOIP chat initially, generally cus once you get to know me I don't shut up 😄

Really looking forward to playing with you all on the server, and excited to start my new job as a garbage woman (providing application request goes through.)

Feel free to say hi! Add me on discord or whatever if youre looking for a friend, I will happily talk to and include anyone! Up for most kinds of RP and happiest when role play is flowing naturally.

I've got some serious ambitions for my characters, so I hope this server can provide me with the opportunities to achieve my RP goals! 

My handle is Knebula (on here, gta v and discord.)

Catch you in LS. 

Hey Nick! What's up!! I assume you're just waiting for that application be approved, same situation here. I just can't wait till it's done.  I have little to no experience in roleplay, but i think I  know almost everything i need to know to start playing. 

Can't wait to start my new adventures in LS!  I would gladly add you on discord, we could start getting to know this new world together. 

have a good one!