Jay_Valentino

Remove clutter from gun UI - Bags

I feel as if the current guns have way too much junk when you right click them that 9/10 times wont even be used along with the introduction of the gun update it added this massive green health bar to all weapons that just makes it look so ugly for no reason.

I suggest that the Health bar or the weapon integrity be moved to right click option. Like "Check integrity"
-Have the "check prints" removed and only added for on duty detectives 
-Have the "Clean" be removed and only have the option to clean when you have a Microfibre cloth in your inventory
- Same for "repair" have it so it comes up when you have a repair kit in your inventory 
- "Strip" should only come up when attachments are on the gun 

I feel it will make guns more streamlined and have a lot less clutter as we got these well designed gun images which get overshadowed by that massive health bar.

This can also be applied to some other items such as body armour, drills and random misc items. 

Just a random suggestion is to be able to "inspect" a bag to see what items are inside it or even be able to search a bag and not have to drop it as it doesn't make sense you have to drop a bag to search it.

image.png

Edited by Jay_Valentino
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4