redpathdl

Introduce a mid-end market + restructuring the car market locations

I'd imagine this has been suggested before, and I haven't been here that long so what do I know 😉

First Suggestion

Introduce a mid-end market for cars with a value of $50k to $100k, located in the centre of the city, potentially where Legion car park is. High-end's values would therefore change to $100k+ and would remain in the west. 

Second Suggestion

Move low-end to somewhere where there's more going on as it seems to be pretty dead. Potentially somewhere in the east of the city.

By adopting the above approach, you'd have three places in the city to buy & trade used vehicles, and three different places to accommodate different budgets. 

Edited by redpathdl
slight amendments / formatting
  • Like 1

I like the idea of a new market split, legion square is not the location though it is way too busy.

I’d also say 50k-700k is a better range and mid-range would be where current high end is.

then anything over 700k can go to a new “high end” that’s smaller and in a nicer location.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ash said:

I like the idea of a new market split, legion square is not the location though it is way too busy.

I’d also say 50k-700k is a better range and mid-range would be where current high end is.

then anything over 700k can go to a new “high end” that’s smaller and in a nicer location.

I'm glad you think so as an experienced member of the community! 

And yes, you're probably right, my perception of what would constitute as 'low', 'medium' and 'high' is undoubtedly going to be different to yours as I am a mere pauper. 

After seeing your message, maybe it could be low = up to $100k; medium $100k > $500k; high = $500k+. 

• Upvote 1