KingCo

Make Criminal Great Again.

There are a few flaws i will mention below that i feel even a small change would make it perfect.

Marijuana:

At the moment, speaking from experience. Nearly every single crim does the same thing.. although some people may find this entertaining, i think i will speak for the majority in saying driving around in your car surfing to different drug labs searching for people to rob or to produce a massive load of drugs eventually gets boring. I am certain that a massive improvement here can and should be made. 

I think that weed should be able to be grown in any grassy, fertile location across the map, however instead of giving the plants a 15 minute growth timer as they are now, it should be extended to something like 2 hours. and you must tend to the plants by watering them and perhaps even using fertiliser to improve the yield. 

Doing this allows a more exciting thing to happen, gangs and other people would now start scouring the map looking for peoples grow spots, and keep you on your toes trying to protect it, and it would be much more rewarding having you complete a grow and getting away with it.

The current state.. of marijuana plants popping up out of the ground in almost desert like terrain is unrealistic and is almost giving players an unlimited supply of weed.

I think that there should be a guy hidden around the map who sells different types of seeds that you can purchase and buy water and a pot from the shop and start your own grow.

Public Labs:

I think this is good and bad. It is good because it allows interaction and conflict which keeps the server alive and active. But for the players who wish to not be part of a gang are absolutely screwed unless they go there with no valuables and stash everything they make in a bush and pray the bigger gangs do not find their drugs. 

Drugs like cocaine are not usually produced in the states but rather countries like columbia etc. I think it would be interesting to see some drug imports, perhaps at the docks or a drug boat in the middle of nowhere, you can make orders to an NPC supplier to get it imported and then passed down to the small time gangsters. I know that gangs should always have the upper hand as they have taken time and effort to build themselves and recruit, but believe me when i say.. there is a lot of money to be made by yourself in the real world. Im not entirely sure what could be done here but the whole, gangs pulling up at a public drug lab is extremely unrealistic and it could be a lot better if there was other ways.

On a final note, drugs are obviously the main way for crims to make money, and seeing as the majority of the server is crim, it would be nice to have a different way of playing it. Give the player some reward for coming up with new creative ways of doing things rather than being forced to follow the crowd and take a chance in a public lab? there is no secrecy at all. making drugs should never be public and should always be in a safer place for you.

crim is surely in a big depression, that comming from what we used to have compared to now, I think growing the weed is one of the most exciting things that could be implemented and your not the only person who is waiting a long time for this to happen, 

but I think the main reason this doesn't get implemented is because it can hyper inflate the city and will break the entire economy of the game, this is the same issue as with the tables you could put inside apartments back in the day