Nuggie

[Technical Support] Nuggie - Name Change. By Admins

Issue Being Reported: Hey, Ghost Kamado here I was told my last name ICly was not Realistic. and that i could not have it. After doing some digging I found out Rizzler is a Very Real last name. And was Wondering if I could not Only be allowed to have my Name Given Back Icly But If this appeal is accepted I Would also Like to request the Credit's Lost back From the Name Change's If At all Possible And I would like the Name Change Admin Ping's On my Pannel Expunged If Possible.  

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 14/Apr/2024 02:56 PM

Account Name: Nuggie

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: With this Following Evidence showing below. I would like anyone who look's into this Report to take there time with there answer's back. And I wanna say thank you for taking your time to look into this Report and I can't wait to hear back. -Ghost Kamado 
https://streamable.com/1b0avg

peUQ4NQ.png

Edited by Nuggie
  • NAY 1
  • yooo 1

1) This is the technical support forum area, for technical support.

2) You cannot appeal name changes, they are not punishments. Name changes ensure that a player's name abides by player creation rules, which cover realistic names. We both know you picked the name "Rizzler" back when you did because of the rizz meme. You are lucky that the handling staff member allowed you to keep the first name "Ghost".

Archived.

• Like 1